Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The end...but not really!


So, guys this is it, my last blog!  Maybe it won’t be forever, but at least for now.  I’d like to start by thanking all of you for reading my blog and showing me love and support throughout these last 2 wild and crazy years.  It has definitely been quite a trip and without you guys I don’t think I would have made it!  I hope that I’ve made you laugh and cry, smile and understand that life can’t always be taken too seriously!  While I am ending this blog, my door is still always open so feel free to contact me at cjgroch@gmail.com  with questions, comments, advice, anything!

Deciding what to write today is actually a little more difficult that I thought it would be.  I figured I should end things on a good note and also with some big philosophical question answered.  But, that’s just not really me, nor has it really been the point of this blog.  I think I just want to say that I feel very lucky to have 2 deliciously adorable twin girls, but there are absolutely days I would like to trade them in for the newer shiner models!  I love being a mom, especially after the difficulties I went through to make it.  But, of course there are days I miss the carefreeness of my pre-baby days.  Sometimes I just want to trade places with my 25 year old self, go out in Manhattan, sleep in all day, and not have to do laundry, take out poop diapers and put away the dishes from the dishwasher!  When I’m feeling that way though, Kayla will ask me to, “Watch this,” or Zoey will tell me Kayla is her best friend and I remember that while being a mom is the hardest job there is, it’s also the most rewarding.  And I think I can double that for having twins! 

Thanks again and I hope to see you all again soon……

No comments:

Post a Comment