Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy Holidays!

In general, my girls are pretty good.  They sleep well, they eat well and the play nicely.  But, as you know if you’ve been reading my blog, there are times they are not so good.  However, I have come to realize they are only “bad” for me.  With their babysitters they are always delicious!  And, especially, with their grandparents, they can never do anything wrong.  Now, I’m not that naive!  I know grandparents just can’t see anything wrong even if it is.  But, I’m telling you, my girls are complete angels with their grandparents.  In fact, the 3 times they have slept out at their grandparents’’ houses, they have eaten better meals than they ever have with me and they have slept longer than they ever have at my house.  Literally, I’m talking 13 hours of sleep, from 7pm-8am!  Why doesn’t that happen on a daily basis at home?  You know what?  I don’t need it to be an everyday thing.  I don’t want to sound unreasonable.  Instead, I have decided that the grandparents have to take the girls once a month, just to give me and Dave a break and to remind us why we love them so much.  Done and done – great idea Carrie, if I do say so myself.  Happy Hanukkah to me!  And happy holidays to everyone else too!  Thank you so much for all your support.  I’m hoping for great things for you and for my blog in 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment